Underwater Kinetics Flashlights (Hands-Free Lighting)
Your job is faster and more efficient when you are able to use both hands. Holding a flashlight when attemtping an important task is just not an option. The engineers at Underwater Kinetics understand the challenging and diverse jobs of our customers and their needs for hands-free solutions. Underwater Kinetics (UK) has designed a versatile array of flashlights and flashlight clips for helmets and hardhats of every type. Our aim is to illuminate your task while leaving your hands free to get the job done.
HC Global is proud to carry the full line of UK products. Especially, the Nitex Pro as depicted here. This high gauge professional flashlight features:
- Proprietary Compound Path Optics (CPO) creates a center weighted beam with minimal spill light for improved visibility in smoky conditions.
- Thermal Recovery System (TRS) recycles heat from the LED to warm batteries for improved performance in low temperatures.
- Powered by a rechargeable lithium ion battery (in an emergency, light can be powered with 2 lithium CR123 cells).
- Beam pulses briefly to indicate low battery level
- Waterproof design for all weather use
- Large push-button switch works with heavy gloves
- Light is re-charged with drop-in stand in less than 4 hours
- 12v DC vehicle adapter available for charger base
- UK helmet mounting clip easily attaches the light to any hard hat or fire helmet.
Constant Run Time: 4 Hours
Distance: 152 meters
The Nitex is just one of the many UK flashlights carried by HC Global. Check out this quality light and call us for more information.